This is our 7th Mental Health Today conference and it’s set to be our best yet. Read our 7 reasons why you should be getting your ticket to Mental Health Today Wales 2018 before they all run out…
- Get up to date – with the latest on the changes to the Mental Health Act, alternatives to A&E, what needs to change in mental health crisis care, how to support people in the workplace and the latest insights into borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Hear from people who have mental health conditions themselves – Our programme boasts a line-up of people who have used mental health services themselves talking about how they’d like to be helped and how they have embraced the power of their own mental health conditions.
- Face up to some difficult conversations – Talking about equality and discrimination is never easy and that’s why we need to keep addressing it head on. Our programme will help you to work towards reducing discrimination and judgement in your work.
- Meet like minds – One of the things that keep people coming back year after year is the opportunity to network. With dedicated networking slots you’re bound to meet someone who you connect with.
- Learn techniques to work with difference – Whether you’re a nurse, mental health professional, psychotherapist or teacher, learning how to work with difference is essential. Take the initiative to educate yourself.
- Take a wander around the exhibition – As well as our packed programme of expert speakers and personal truth teachers the event will host an exhibition from organisations across the UK.
- Meet the MHT editorial team – we are definitely not the stars of the show but the Mental Health Today editorial team would love to meet you for a chat. We’d love to ask you if you’d like to write for us and hear what you think about the content we put out.